Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shelby at the Doctor's

Here is Shelby, all smiles at the doctor's office this morning. She had a re-check appointment to see if her ear infection is all gone. The infection is gone apparently but there is still some fluid in her right ear. No antibiotics again though. We'll have to watch and wait and hope it doesn't get re-infected.


Of course, the smiles didn't last because she got three shots today - two in one leg and one in the other. Poor baby cried and through her tears and screams she was looking at me like, "Why are you letting them do this to me??!!" I felt so bad.

The smile pic was supposed to be a before pic. I felt so bad afterwards I forgot to take the after pic.

1 comment:

Miz JJ said...

Too cute. Poor Shelby. I am sure you gave her extra cuddles afterwards.