Thursday, November 23, 2006

Shopping Spree

This cold weather has given me reason to go on a shopping spree for Shelby. (It helps that I had a $200 gift card for Babies R Us that I got from my co-workers.) The past few days it has been near-freezing weather and poor Shelby didn't have much to wear in the way of warm clothes. So we took that gift card, left Shelb at home with grandma, and braved the biting wind to go buy my baby some clothes. It was fun though. That was the first clothes shopping I've done for her. Girls' clothes are the cutest. We spent $170 on outfits. Some fit now, some are slightly bigger, and a few she won't be able to wear for a while. But at least for now she'll be warm. We bought long-sleeved bodysuits, tops, pants, jumper-like outfits, and even two hats. If you could see her now!

No comments: